2007年5月6日日曜日

What important to me.

My important thing is that act in good faith every time.
If you want your friend to do something, you order his/her it about arrogantly?
You never to do so. It is too much example. But I think that we should attend to people very politely.
For example, in case you get sick, you want some help to someone. Then you ask "please water", "get me ○○" etc. Nevertheless, the man who you asked would not do that with troublesome. How do you feel this? I feel sad for his/her attitude. You should get angry and irritated. The opposite of this example is of course.
There are a lot of oppotunities to meet a person. We speak to them with smile. You feel happy when they talked with a smile and kindness, aren't you? I really happy when the other did so for me. He/She hears what I spoak properly, I think so and feel relieved. I just feel this joy, so I certainly bear the good faith in my mind usually. I hope that you never forget the good faith. Good faith will help you surely.

1 件のコメント:

micchi さんのコメント...

I think that acting in good faith every time is important, too. Especially talking with smile is important very much. But I can't do so when I am in a bad mood. I often change my mood, and it appears in my outside. I think it's very bad. while you are kind for everyone and keep a smile! So I want to follow your example.